My goal when presenting a sales motivational keynote is to get the audience to change their attitude and then to make a commitment to changing their behaviour (Sales behaviour)
- They will walk out of the room after the talk with more than just being motivated, they will be inspired to act and to take full responsibility for their own success in sales.
- They will feel proud of who they are and proud of what they do and will be enthusiastic and excited about going out and seeing customers.
- They will have renewed energy, enthusiasm and excitement for selling.
Energise and uplift the mood at your next sales conference / sales event / quarterly review meeting with one of Ray’s Sales motivational keynotes.
Ray’s Sales Motivational keynotes are simple, relevant, to the point and effective. They are delivered with energy and passion and are aimed at inspiring salespeople to renewed levels of enthusiasm for selling!
Unlike most other speakers and trainers, Ray chooses to speak without using power point, which enables him to really “connect” with the audience and to “Effectively communicate” the message being presented.
- Overcoming The 3 biggest obstacles in sales today. View synopsis
- Actions speak louder than words. View synopsis
- Great salespeople are not born, they are made View synopsis
- People no longer want to meet with average salespeople. View synopsis
- Setting and achieving personal goals in sales. View synopsis
- The missing link to success in sales – Your attitude! View synopsis
- Prospecting – The most underused selling skill in sales. View synopsis
- 50 to 60 minute sales motivational keynotes: View Keynotes
- 2 to 3 hour sales motivational workshop: View info and outline
- Are you a Sales Manager or a Sales Damager? View document
Sales Motivational Workshops
Motivational Workshop Options
- Making a good first impression. The 10 second elevator introduction, Communication.
- Smart questioning. Listening skills.
- Features and benefits. Value based selling.
- Tips for making telephone calls. Making appointments. Overcoming objections to appointments.
- 8 steps for successful “Face to face” meetings. (Including product presentation)
- Overcoming objections.
- The 5-step sales process for controlling the sale.
- Setting and achieving personal goals in sales.
Keynote and Workshop Testimonials
- Sue Nesbitt – April 2013.
Account Manager. AdvanceNet. IT solutions. View document
- Andrew Horton – Jan 2012.
Professional speaker. Business consultant. Sales Trainer. View document
- Beryldene Stemp – June 2012.
Owner. Speaker bureau. View document
- Roy Cackett – April 2015.
Managing Director. Farmers Agri-Care. Agriculture. View document
- Nadia Oberholzer – Jan 2012.
Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Johannesburg Event Co-ordinator. View document
- Ian Rheeder – Nov 2011.
Freelance facilitator, strategist and speaker. View document
- Jacques de Villiers – Oct 2011.
Professional Speaker’s Association. Sales Trainer. View document
- Tjaart Booyens – May 2013.
Regional Sales and Marketing Manager. Kynoch. Agriculture. View document (in Afrikaans)
- Paul du Toit – June 2012.
Congruence training. Professional speaker. Sales trainer. View document
- Eddie Collins – Feb 2012.
Robor (Pty) Ltd. Group Marketing Executive. Steel. B2B / Retail. View document
- Ian Mansfield – Aug 2016.
Syngenta South Africa (Pty) Ltd. Head of Sales. Agriculture. View document
Tracy: 082 990 8293
Ray: 076 565 2228