Ray’s goal when presenting a sales motivational keynote is to get the audience to change their attitude towards selling and then to make a commitment to changing their sales behaviour and start doing things differently.
- They will walk out of the room after the talk with more than just being motivated, they will be inspired to act and to take full responsibility for their own success in sales.
- They will feel proud of who they are and proud of what they do and will be enthusiastic and excited about going out and seeing customers.
- They will have renewed energy, enthusiasm and excitement for selling.
Energise and uplift the mood at your next sales conference / sales event / quarterly review meeting with one of Ray’s Sales motivational keynotes.
Ray’s Sales Motivational keynotes are simple, relevant, to the point and effective. They are delivered with energy and passion and are aimed at inspiring salespeople to renewed levels of enthusiasm for selling!
Unlike most other speakers and trainers, Ray sales trainer, chooses to speak without using power point, which enables him to really “connect” with the audience and to “Effectively communicate” the message being presented.
- Overcoming The 3 biggest obstacles in sales today. View synopsis
- Actions speak louder than words. View synopsis
- Great salespeople are not born, they are made View synopsis
- People no longer want to meet with average salespeople. View synopsis
- Setting and achieving personal goals in sales. View synopsis
- The missing link to success in sales – Your attitude! View synopsis
- Prospecting – The most underused selling skill in sales. View synopsis
- Closing – Don’t be afraid to ask for the business. View synopsis
- Are you a Sales Manager or a Sales Damager? View document
Sales Motivational Workshop Options
Sales Motivational Workshop Outline
Whenever Ray is asked to do a keynote presentation at a sales conference, sales event, quarterly sales review, etc. he always asks the same question: “What would you like me to speak about?” and the answer is always the same: “Something motivational, we want you to motivate them!”
Ray has presented hundreds of successful keynote presentations and has always been successful in “Motivating them!”
However, a concern is “What happens after the talk?”
After presenting a successful keynote presentation and seeing delegates leave the room all “Fired up”, the question that Ray always asks himself afterwards is: will they take anything away from the talk and use it?
Based on this Ray has developed a two and a half hour Sales Motivational Keynote and workshop combined. This is aimed at companies who are wanting more than just a keynote address at their sales conferences, sales events and quarterly sales review meetings.
It is aimed at giving delegates the “Motivational boost” (Keynote presentation) and at the same time giving them specific skills and techniques that they can take away and use in their daily sales activities to help them increase their sales immediately. (Interactive workshop)
Both the Keynote and Workshop topics can be customised depending on your requirements / conference theme etc.
Sales Motivational Workshop Process
It starts off with a 50-minute Sales Motivational Keynote. This is followed with a 15 to 20-minute break. It then continues with an interactive sales workshop ranging from 1 hour up to 3 or 4 hours.
The workshop focuses on a specific selling skill and includes a few group activities (to allow for further customization of the material) and role plays (to give the delegates a “feel” for using the material) and gets the delegates actively involved.
Delegates are given a handout covering the key points from the Motivational Keynote as well as a set of notes to use during the workshop.
Ray does not use power point. All of his talks are hands-on and interactive. The talk is between 2 and 3 hours long.
Sales Motivational Workshop Downloadables
- Sales Motivational Workshop Outline General – view document
- Sales Motivational Workshop Topics – view document
Keynote and Workshop Testimonials
- Sue Nesbitt – April 2013.
Account Manager. AdvanceNet. IT solutions. View document
- Andrew Horton – Jan 2012.
Professional speaker. Business consultant. Sales Trainer. View document
- Beryldene Stemp – June 2012.
Owner. Speaker bureau. View document
- Roy Cackett – April 2015.
Managing Director. Farmers Agri-Care. Agriculture. View document
- Nadia Oberholzer – Jan 2012.
Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Johannesburg Event Co-ordinator. View document
- Ian Rheeder – Nov 2011.
Freelance facilitator, strategist and speaker. View document
- Jacques de Villiers – Oct 2011.
Professional Speaker’s Association. Sales Trainer. View document
- Tjaart Booyens – May 2013.
Regional Sales and Marketing Manager. Kynoch. Agriculture. View document (in Afrikaans)
- Paul du Toit – June 2012.
Congruence training. Professional speaker. Sales trainer. View document
- Eddie Collins – Feb 2012.
Robor (Pty) Ltd. Group Marketing Executive. Steel. B2B / Retail. View document
- Ian Mansfield – Aug 2016.
Syngenta South Africa (Pty) Ltd. Head of Sales. Agriculture. View document